Thursday, November 12, 2009

Been a week!

Thanks to all of you whom have responded to previous blogs. And the phone calls, Doug, Dave B, Dana B, James R, Chris M, Mike V, every call means a lot to me.

So far the healing process seams to be doing what it is supposed to. The drainage tube can come out when it gets below 25 milileters per day and now it is 75-85. I felt like I had an infection developing under my arm but come to find out it was just adhesive from previous bandages which had been removed and the goo had been cleaned off, that happened tonight and it feels a lot better!

I got a phone call yesterday from the Drs office, I wasnt real happy, they told me the chest xrays had showed what they called a shadow spot on one of the lobes of the lung. So tomorrow morning I am going back into the xray center and having another chest xray. They dont think it is anything at this time but maybe a previous injury but they are checking just to make sure.

I am still just trusting in the word of the Lord, The name of the Lord is a strong, the righteous runneth into it and is safe.

Love you all

T

No comments:

Post a Comment