Friday, November 6, 2009

Home Again

Well the hospital said it was time to go! Enough harassment of patients and personnel! Surgery went well (atleast that is what they tell me). Agreeing with my wife, anesthesia is the best part of surgery!! Drs told me that it takes 48 hours for that anesthesia to wear off, so I may be out of my head right now. Was able to leave the hospital by 10:30 friday am, so I am home now. The only side affect now is swollen left arm, which is going down now that I can elevate it.

A special thanks to James Roberts who drove all the way from Detroit yesterday mornin to be with me and my family. All the family loved you bro! One of these days I will have a tenth of the compassion you have for people! You are one of the greatest people I know.

Thanx again to all the people around me for your thoughts and prayers, I felt a tremendous undergirding of prayer with me since finding out about all this situation.

Dan C- probably will have skip game time on Tuesday am's for a few weeks, I will totally be disappointed! hehehe

People from VHC see ya sometime next week for a visit

God Bless

T

3 comments:

  1. Glad my dad was able to make it...wish we could have been there as well...but you were in our thoughts and prayers...still are.
    Love you.
    Kendra

    p.s. rest...take it easy...enjoy the downtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're outta that hospital and in good spirits. Hopefully you've been feeling our prayers from Denver!

    Get well soon and rest up.

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Terry, don't worry about the game, we won't play it without you. :) Keep recovering, Sue and I are keeping you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete