Friday, November 13, 2009

Finally Something good!

This mornings blog, well it was a downer! I couldnt find one good thing to say if my life depended on it! Not to say I am not thankful, for I am. Just getting to the place where anyone that was saying anything was not encouraging, uplifting, or maybe just a good joke. I would have even listened to a good Pat McManus story! ("Bush Pilots" and "How to rate a fall" are my favorites!)

Thru the day has been uneventful, b-day shopping for my grandson Brayden (now 3), buying some notebooks for myself as I am re-arranging my van for work (believe it or not!) and just the usual Facebook and email day, nothing strenuous, but then comes the news we all have been waiting for. Kathy from the DRs office called to tell me the xrays this morning had turned out good, no bad demons in those pics at all she said. Also the pathology report came back to the Drs office and it was conclusive, all iductive carcinoma had been removed at the time of surgery and when examining the lymph node which had been removed at surgery, all came back with a clean bill of health!!!!

Needless to say, I am jumping, singing(oh not too loud, wouldnt want the neighbors to hear) ready to go hunting or fishing or go to AK or just something!! That is the best news I have had in 2 months!!!

My favorite scripture of all


And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

To thee I sing! I thank God most of all in this trial of life! And thank you to all whom have prayed for me (please dont stop now!) God is good, and suppose it had turned out in a direction that none of us wanted, well he is still God! He doesnt have a bad day and he is still on his throne. Thanx to my family who supported me, and to all the people I work with for your support, you are the greatest! There sure has not been a period of time that I have felt more loved and appreciated than in this last 2 months, thank you all.

Terry

2 comments:

  1. I TOLD YOU! God is so awesome! Rejoicing with you this evening! Much love to you and the family!

    Scott and Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, wonderful news!!! Glory be to God!

    ReplyDelete