Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It is Still day by day!

Thank the Lord for his healing power!

Today was a bad emotional day for me. As my alarm clock went off, Dr Dobsons broadcast was on the air. It was about a woman whose husband died of colon cancer and she was telling a story of how she arrived home and he didnt come out of the house and to the driveway to meet her... Oh my what a way to start the day. But God is faithful! I made resolution to let all my family know that if anything happens, all is well!

Thanks to a co-worker who called me this afternoon and was talking with me, had not heard about what was happening, made me stop! So he could pray over me on the telephone! Thanx Dave!~

Also thank you to Jim and Patty Roberts for having special prayer for me today and letting me know thru facebook. You are special people!

Tonight I am feeling good! Emotionally and physically. Had a good supper- Fresh Grilled Halibut, Spinach and Acorn squash... oph yum yum

The hospital called to schedule everything this evening and Surgery prep will be at 9:30 Thursday am, with surgery @ 11 am. I will be staying one night in the hospital, and the nurse said she promised to kick me out if I didnt start to behave... oh alright! Surgery will be at Blogett.

I am excited all the family is coming in for this, I have really missed not being physically close to the kids and this will give us chance to play catch up.

And when my heart is overwhelmed- lead me to that rock- for thou hast been a shelter for me and a strong tower from the enemy.

Love you all

6 comments:

  1. we will be praying for you. I am confident that the Lord has His hand upon you. You are a child of the King,and valuable to us all.
    Lots of love!

    Scott and Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bayview Wesleyan will be praying for you, believing fully in Gods blessings and healing for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Uncle T,
    We won't be able to make it for the surgery today but I know the Lord is with you. We will most likely see you tomorrow after Andy gets out of work.

    Love Ya!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking and praying for you RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terry,
    Just wanted you to know that I am praying for you and your family. Your positive spirit and wonderful testimony will encourage and inspire others...and even lead someone to the Lord. We can let our light shine no matter what God allows in our lives.

    If you would like, you could check out our journey through a life-changing event in my family. I have grown so much through it and have learned that God can use a bad situation to bring about a lot of good. I really don't think I could have grown this much without going through this trial.

    http://joshwholt.blogspot.com

    Love and prayers,
    Sue Holt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry-I am praying that your recovery is starting in a very nice fashion. We here at VHC continue to think about you, chat about you and pray for you. We pray for a complete AND speedy recovery so we can see that smiling face around here again very soon! Our God is awesome and is capable of so much....may He wrap you in His great big arms and hold you, take away your fears, comfort you and heal you! Shari Biesbrock

    ReplyDelete